View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 10:21 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Blind Faith is one of my favorite episodes of the entire series. Ephram/Amy were dynamic in this one. Their fight in this episode needed to happen. Every scene they had in this one was a set up for the bigger picture. The dance they had together about melted me. The scorching chemistry between Greg/Emily was so thick I felt like I had to wipe my eyes from the fog known as intensity. Only Everwood could create an episode like this one that on one hand in the near future, was heartbreaking for Ephram/Amy, yet on the other hand, basically all but admitted they were endgame. Seriously, it was both tear-jerking and joyous all rolled up into one. I loved it.

The Ephram/Madison kiss at the end sucked… I developed the biggest lump in my throat while viewing that mess, let alone Amy seeing it. I couldn't believe that Berlanti was actually going there. I saw the signs such as Delia basically being abandoned at times due to the weird flirty crap between Ephram/Madison while Madison was supposedly working. But I still never thought it'd go this far. Once this episode happened, I knew Berlanti was going there and it wasn't a fun reality. Little did I know that she'd haunt the series until the very end and would have continued had we been given a S5.

At any rate, this episode rocked because of Ephram/Amy and the meaning behind where they were going when the timing was right. We hear Amy discuss timing during their classic mountain picnic scene later on.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote