View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 01:45 PM
desmondluverbrotha
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I hated that she went back to him. I don't get it at all, it is worse in fact that she knew he was blowing the whole situation out of portion and was being annoying about it and then he ends up stabbing the dude. Yes Armond shouldn't have been in his room but nothing really changed between Rachel and Shane, so her going back made ZERO sense. I actually liked Olivia and Paula's friendship at the end, they seems to bond over everything that happened.
I was so mad Quinn did not get on the plane, it was not very believable that the dad would let him get on the plane after them and then what? He doesn't get on, they would go looking, they would not just take of on the plane and go home. They knew he wanted to stay so why not be sure he gets on the plane with you???? The parents were more likable after the robbery too.
Tanya's story was okay but i thought she was too flakey and all over the place, I know she was not going to help Belinda, no surprise there. I think the whole point of the show was that rich white folks are all jerks