View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 05:03 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Decent episode but nothing amazing. So far this season has been a bit tame.

I feel sad for Amy but the show is tackling her depression well. I like that they didnt just sweep that aftermath under the rug. She knows she wants to get better and wants the pills so she should try them to see if they work for her.

I understand Harolds POV but he goes too far with his opinion at times and needs to be more understanding. It's been 5 months and it's been working for Laney. Amy is old enough to understand if she wants it or not. And the fact that she flat out asked for help and he ignored it is not cool.

Madison is so overbearing. And now she'ss saying Ephram has an old soul and and attractive quality??? That is very inappropriate to say to him. The whole "i keep forgetting you're 16" thing is kinda gross. Its like, if shes attracted to him, why isnt she freaking nicer? Damn. She's a strange character to understand and I def. wasnt that fond of her in this one.

Linda meh... Her and Andy met and went on a date way too freaking fast. I wish they had developed that relationship much slower and maybe I would have been more on board. She also got really mad at him and overreacted imo. I understand Delia's frustrations though she was being a huge brat this episode. Andy shouldnt have promised not to date her but i do think bringing her around to the house was way too soon.

Top 5 for me this episode:
1. Amy
2. Laney
3. Rose
4. Ephram
5. Andy

Last edited by Alexa; 08-13-2021 at 01:29 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote