View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 08:37 AM
airali_glo
Elite Fan

Sooooooooooooo here we are!

I have to say that I'm intrigued and I like it. A LOT. You can totally see it's the first episode because it starts a little slow, but hey I'm hooked!

My favorite is Max, Thomas is so damn good that really how can you not love his character? I also feel he's going to show some deep hurt or something, as we go on, because when drugs are involved there's always something, inside.

As I said I ship him with Aki - only Aki. This throuple starts more with Audrey wanting to spice things up, because her relationship with Aki is clearly not like before. We see only her point of view in this first episode, Aki one is way less evident, but I'm sure it will develop into something more. After all he is the one really experimenting and discovering himself, Audrey is straight and Max is pan, they already know who they are. Also since this is tv and not real life, I feel (and hope) this menage à trois is going to change at some point, because otherwise...how boring! Sure in real life there are happy poliamory throuples, but on tv it works less, I think.
I hope Max and Aki are going to fall in love, at some point! And Aki and Audrey becoming friends like Blair and Nate ended up being.

The wardrobe scene killed me, I was like THE TENSIONNNNNNNNNN.

Wow, Monet and Luna are mean it's not necessarily a bad thing, for now I prefer Monet over Luna, though.

Julien and Zoya. Okay, that conflict was inevitable, it started slow and toned down (LOL at Luna taking pictures of Max you know what for her scheme, with him being like READY!). I'm sure it's going to get worse when Zoya and Obie are getting their affair, I'm curious to see.
Julien is a very interesting character, because she hides herself and doesn't want to show her true self to the world. She seems strong, but I think she's not.

Okay the teachers. I like them so much I don't know, maybe because they're 30-something people like me and they say things that I would say too, somehow, but I just loved that they're absolutely uncool, but focused on the mission of being the new GG (I feel the hot teacher isn't going to be so okay with it, when Max comes into the picture. We'll see).
By the way I can't already with all those saying that's immoral for adults to spying on teens - IT'S A TV SHOW, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO TEACH ANYTHING. Or be "moral". Sorry, I just can't with such talking when it's a work of fiction.

I don't like Obie. He seems sneaky, I don't know. Also he has literally zero chemistry with Julien.

SO I really look forward to the other episodes!

Have you noticed this parallel?

https://twitter.com/deebabyx0x/statu...59679190716419

And all the Nate and Chair mentions at the beginning!