View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 12:39 PM
airali_glo
Elite Fan

The aesthetic is terrific, I hope they won't fire their stylist - like never - because they're perfect in their outfits and vibe and everything. It's surely more effective than the hippie/folk/hobo one they had in XFactor and before times.

The only thing I think I relate less is the "twentys anger" and that cockiness, I mean I like it in them - it's cool to see - but personally I can't relate to it much, anymore, like I related to Linkin Park in high school (even though LP had a different kind of pain and struggle, which luckily wasn't mine, but still went deep). I'm pretty sure I'd have been OBSESSED with Maneskin in high school also they're from my city, so it's even more cool, ha!

Ethan is the icon of us introvert artists, so how couldn't I love him?? I like that they're so savage on stage and then off stage they're like teens, basically, super chill and sometimes goofy and, you know, normal. I hope they stay humble like this.

Let's hope! They said they're going to focus more on english now because of the international fans! Crossing fingers the italian will stay, my top 3 songs of them are in italian.

airali_glo is offline   Reply With Quote