View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 12:50 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I was happy that Edna was not the pushover that I thought she was in regard to Harold's grounding of Amy. Edna did respect Harold's wishes.
I also love the fact that Edna not only realized that Ephram needed Amy, but also showed her preference as to who Amy should be with. You've got good taste, Edna!
Completely agree! She even had Amy joking that she made the wrong choice which means Amy understood Edna was fond of Ephram. Of course we know Ephram made the choice for Amy.

Yes, it was very obvious the Abbott family in general are pro-Ephram. Even Bright at this point.

Quote:
It is pretty sad that because of Matt...Ephram did not have a piano teacher until season 3! Yes...Andy handled Ephram so well reminding him that Ephram was so much better than Andy and would never compromise his integrity to get ahead. Such a beautiful moment between father and son. This show has a tendency to end an episode with moments like this.
Really sad Matt turned out being such a scum bag. He did help Ephram get back into piano and evolve. But since he’s disgusting his true colors prevailed.

That last father/son scene was lit.

Quote:
Haven't we been saying that?!? LOL

Have I mentioned Ephram in a suit?
You’ve been saying both for multiple rewatches over many many years.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote