View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 02:01 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Thanks!

There was a lot of back and forth with Ephram and Amy in this season. She would hurt him and he would hurt her. On both sides, their feelings were so strong and they would try to fight them and sometimes they'd hurt each other in the process.
Precisely. Amy even talks about how they always hurt each other. But unlike Dawson/Joey, the way Ephram/Amy hurt each other was very different. Can you explain it? It was different though. Ephram/Amy always maintained the core of their relationship (friendship) and I think that was the biggest difference. They hurt each other due to very serious things happening around them along with handling their romantic feelings for each other. But again, they found a way to remain friends, always stayed connected no matter what. Some of their strongest moments were when they are technically not even a couple. The love, both emotional and romantic, is so strong between them, it was eternal, and endured.

Quote:
I would have much preferred Ephram and Kate getting closer and possibly dating in place of the awful mess that was Madison. Ephram and Kate could have bonded over their mutual gift for and love of playing the piano and Kate Mara is a gifted actress who would have shined on that show.

I really liked that too.
Me too. It's really too bad she didn't have a longer story arc. I really liked her.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote