View Single Post
Old 05-20-2021, 05:13 PM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
I haven't even seen the episode yet, but based on the comments on the board. Terrible writing was involved. Which is S2 to me in a nutshell. They couldn't even properly build Nancy and Ace with this arc given she did it for him. At least that's what we have seen and was told. He should be heavily involved in the arc and it brings them closer together at the same time. But no. TPTB put Ace with Amanda's useless a** and Nancy's boring FWB situation with Gil. There's nothing being built between N&A. I mean we know they're friends, but we're not getting any deep scenes between them. Something that pushes them closer together. More than friends. I doubt she knows his true feelings about things and his secrets. We know Nancy likes to keep her guard up, but he's not trying to get to truly know her. That arc could have done that. They're trying to deal with this Hudson thing while growing closer. I bet she doesn't even know his favorite band.
The episode was LOVED on twitter and tumblr. I'm in the tiny minority. The Celia twist was great, but the rest of the episode was a jumbled, boring mess. Not sure what people were watching that they thought it was so good.

Quote:
She and Ace will probably end the season engaged to Gil and Amanda or some crap like that because despite how good this show is, it's still a CW show.
I can't speak for Amanda, but Gil is 100000% going to do something awful. Nancy and The Fish are not a love story. Gil thinks about one person and that's himself. They kept beating us over the head with how he's not to be trusted and how he's controlling and a dick and co-dependent. He even treats his own twin sister like trash! Nancy thinks she has the upper hand with him when everyone was literally warning how despicable he is??? Honey, you got a storm coming!

Nancy will probably leave Everett alone with Gil thinking she has the situation under control and guess what will happen????

Mark my words, 2x17 is NOT going to end well for Nancy and Gil will be 100000% to blame. He's lucky if all he gets is dumped. He should get his ass kicked and I hope he does.

This is the only prediction I'm going to make and feel 10000% good about.