View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 05:17 PM
Mini Mia
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarangel:
<STRONG>hehe great avie. hey does anyone have comedy central? have you guys watched Sausage Factory? Adam is so great in it...as always</STRONG>
Oh! I've seen that show when they aired in on CTV...last summer? The summer before? I don't remember! But it was funny and I totally loved Adam in it. Remember the episode with him doing track without the jock strap or whatever it was? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah R:
<STRONG>

i know what you mean, i watch it with my mom, she says the same thing. and when he says something funny and i laugh a little too long or too loud she looks at me, what can i say, i'm hooked.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's okay. I'm sure your mom would laugh like that too if you weren't there with her. My friend's mom watches it too, but my mom doesn't. I'm so glad I started watching the show over the summer. I remember seeing the commercials for it and I wasn't going to watch it, but I saw Adam (or someone that looked like him) in one of the previews so I decided to watch it. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]