View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 10:00 PM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I haven't seen the episode yet, but what I've read doesn't make me want to run and watch right away. It seems very meh overall. And the fact that the reason Nancy is in this mess to begin with is because she saved Ace, I'm not understanding his lack of involvement and a payoff here.
This board is in the very, very small minority. Everyone else LOVED IT. I'm not kidding. I'm just like But IDK...maybe people just haven't seen very many good shows.

And yes...I have no idea why they bothered making him the reason if he's not even involved??? Not even mentioned????

She's doing all these random things without her friends now? It just seems very rushed cause they just had to finish this stuff before the end of the season?? And trusting Gil???? Yeah...that's gonna end well.

The last two episodes better be amazing or I better hear something awesome about Season 3 because my interest is waning. BIG TIME. I'll always, always, always love Nancy/Ace...but I'm not waiting forever for them. The writers DID NOT have to give them all that attention this season...but they did and now they need to pay it off with something.

ETA: This show CAN and HAS done better. I'm very disappointed.