View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 06:48 AM
Fangirl49
Elite Fan

I think all these friendships are just to string us along on the Redarina theory. But yes Ilya was Katarinas childhood friend. But he was also Reds. I think it was the park bench scene where they talk about playing with trucks (or something) as children. Now I’m going to be going on a mad search to find the scene. Lol! I don’t remember this show like I used to.

I like the thought of Ivan being a brother or something. I gotta admit I didn’t think of that. But didn’t they say he was Katarinas handler? I thought Liz said that when she questioned him and I wondered how I missed that.

I just want reds Christmas Eve story to be true. And now I’m wondering how it can be with all these old long term friendships out there. But maybe Ivan helped him become Red when he changed his identity. And somehow they double crossed Katarina at the time?? I honseohave no idea anymore.

Kris I loved the look on Lizs face to when Priya told her Red was trying to save her again. She screws up and he has to save her. But I loved it. I have no idea how Liz is feeling towards red now. Hey at least they were in the same truck for a minute! Wow. Miracle of miracles. And yes Easter, I think it was good the way they played that scene.

The team. I am so tired of them. Can they just be competent agents again? Liz is crossing lines. They should want to save her before it’s too late. Red is the same criminal and traitor he’s always been since the beginning of the show. Why lose your mind about it now?

I am not sure who is N13. But I am positive it’s not Red. And probably not Liz. I do think Liz has the “key” to the archive probably in the scar or something.

And you know what I’m sick of. Every secret reveal being whispered in Someone’s ear so we can’t hear it. Just stop it already.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 05-16-2021 at 06:57 AM