View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 11:52 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Incredible. I had NO idea this existed. Was this around for the entire series run? I guess this is also why there was such a strong social media presence.
I think that it was around for the entire series run, but I'm not sure because I had lost interest in the show after Season Four and although I still watched it, it was more out of habit rather than really being interested in it, so I stopped checking out the "Desktops."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I remember some PJ fans were discussing letters Pacey wrote to Joey or like a diary about their (ridiculous) time on the boat together. Did that come from the Desktop too?
Yes. Initially "Dawson's Desktop" was the only "Desktop" but later on they created "Desktops" for the other main characters and they would take turns: One week it would be Dawson's Desktop, then Pacey's Desktop, then Joey's Desktop, and then Jen's Desktop, etc. I never checked out any of the other desktops to be honest. I just knew that they existed.

For example: NikNak's (Nikki's) signature comes from an entry on Joey's Desktop.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy