View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 06:30 PM
Psychically Linked ღ
Elite Fan

Dawson & Joey (Dawson's Creek) Joey had Dawson on a pedestal and Dawson only wanted Joey when she was with someone else or no longer interested in him. Furthermore, Dawson saw Joey as a prize to be won and didnt treat her with the respect she deserved. They were just a constant trainwreck from start to finish and the SECOND Joey realized that being with Dawson wasnt what she thought it would be she wanted to find herself. Which valid. Basically, they brought out the absolute WORST in each other. Soulmates my a$$.

Buck & Abby (9-1-1) The way she treated him was pretty appalling. The fact is, they were emotionally incompatible for one another. Buck fell for her HARD but it was clear to me that she was just using him to make herself feel better about herself. Which valid for her but when she realized he was falling for her she should've ended it herself instead of ghosting him. Buck deserved better, full stop.

Jace & Alec (Shadowhunters) Never really a couple but Alec's feelings for Jace were just awful to watch. They made Alec completely miserable and Jace could never return his feelings. Alec deserved so much better especially since Jace low key took advantage of the fact that Alec had feelings for him. I'm so glad that Alec found REAL love.

Stiles & Lydia (Teen Wolf) Stiles's crush on Lydia was just painful to watch from start to finish. She never returned his feelings and he low key stalked her. Season 6 was a total cop out imho, when they did get together. It made absolute no sense to me that she was suddenly so in love with him when she never gave any indication of having any feelings for him before that. They honestly deserved better than the forced ending that they got imho.

Luke & Reid (As the World Turns) My most hated ship ever in existence EVER. Reid came out of nowhere and completely changed everything that Luke Snyder was as a person. Or at least the writers did so he could somehow fit with someone like Reid. It made no sense to me and while the actors had chemistry, they didnt have any ROMANTIC chemistry. Luke's love for Reid wasnt believable especially when he spent three years being in love with someone else. It didnt make sense.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean