View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 05:20 PM
Redlight-Electr0
Master Fan

Mac/Desi (MacGyver) - I really hope the writers don't make them endgame because they have no business staying together especially after Riley and Mac confessing they had feelings for each other. They've been on and off for 2 seasons straight, always arguing and not seeing eye to eye, and now suddenly he wants to marry her? Mac should just confront his true feelings for Riley instead of forcing a relationship with Desi.

Ron/Hermione (Harry Potter) - These two are like oil and water, they just don't mix at all. Their feelings for each other feel incredibly forced knowing the petty way in which they've always treated each other. There's a reason why Ron has felt jealous over Hermione and Harry's relationship in the last book. Because Hermione has always prioritized Harry since book 1 and Rowling choosing to pair Hermione with Ron instead of Harry is just a silly cop out to make Ron the underdog feel less sorry for himself .

Harry/Ginny (Harry Potter) - Don't dislike this pairing as much as the former one, because had Rowling invested in developing Ginny's character earlier right after Chamber of Secrets, than maybe I could've gotten behind this pairing. However, this is not the case. This relationship came out of the blue. It felt completely contrived and when was reading Half Blood Prince it felt like I was reading about completely different characters. Not to mention that Ginny went from being barely present to turning into an unsufferable holier than thou, my **** doesnt stink Mary Sue.

Aang/Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender) - Came out of left field with no explanation as to how/when Katara had feelings for him. The chemistry is non existent and it felt more like Aang was just rewarded by getting the girl after all his past trials.

Stefan/Elena/Damon (The Vampire Diaries) - Both of these ships are bad for different reasons. They were both in love with the same woman 2 centuries ago, 2 hundered years later, surprise! history repeats itself with a woman who looks exactly like their ex-lover in the 1800s. Stelena is completely devoid of any chemistry, I fall asleep because of the snoozefest and the cringey cheesiness that is their lurve. On top of that, I think Stefan deserves way better than Elena's selfish and two faced ass. When it comes to Delena, that ship is completely toxic and weird. They bring out the absolute worst in each other. If the writers wanted to write a good love/hate, bad boy/good girl relationship they should've gone for Bamon instead.

Booke/Lucas (One Tree Hill) - This ship was only a plot device to create friction between Leyton who were meant to be since Season 1. Brooke is put in some sort of pedestal in the OTH Fandom but the girl knew what she was doing by going after the guy that her best friend was into and vice versa. Not only was she being selfish in the first place but she was being arrogant in thinking that they would suddenly stop liking each other once she made her move on Lucas. Reviving Brucas was completely and utterly useless. Lucas' epiphany at the end of Season 2 was just ridiculous and contrived. They clearly just wanted to exploit Chad and Sophia's chemistry because they were a couple.

Edward/Bella (Twilight) - These two are all kinds of cringe. S.Meyer tried so hard to make this couple into the greatest love story of all time, when it just fell flat because of the vapidity of these two characters who are just so unhealthily obsessed with one another for no apparent reason than that Bella's blood sings to Edward, and Bella? She's just a twat with no brains who will give up her whole life, her humanity for some vapid, controlling, holier than thou vampire who did nothing but stalk her, baby her, and make her so codependant on him that when he selfishly left her she was a broken lifeless mess. I just rolled my eyes to the back of my had when Bella had the audacity to top their relationship in the name of love in Breaking Dawn: Nobody has ever loved anything in this world as much as I love you. Girl, give me a break!