View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 08:19 AM
Talula78
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, yes, those constant mood swings were exhausting! Jess is way too much of a DRAMA QUEEN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
Jess showed classic abusive traits. It amazes me how many women stay with these guys.

I have an example from when I was in the navy. We were in Pearl Harbour. Three of us were leaving the ship about 2000 (8PM) to visit the bars in Honolulu, and we walked past one of the service clubs and we saw a guy who had a girl pinned against a high curb, kicking the crap out of her. The three of us rushed over and pinned the guy to the ground. Then we were attacked by the girl screaming leave my husband alone. We pushed her away and went upon our business. The three of us could not believe what happened aqnd went about our business.

Sometimes I wonder if some girls/women think abuse is normal behaviour.

I told my son when he was a young teen that physically hurting a girl was unacceptable and he was never to raise his hand to a girl. I've known all his girlfriends and he never has.

The worship of Jess, saddens me and I can't u8nderstand how a fan base condones his behaviour.
That’s so sad. It breaks my heart to see abuse like that and women coming to accept that as normal behavior for them.

It’s good that you’ve impressed upon your son how important it is to not resort to violence when they’re upset.