View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 10:18 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Another great episode.

Jordan is becoming my least favorite character of the series... and it's because he's selfish although yes he doesn't realize it, it's annoying to me. I was NOT MOVED when he got to be in the football game and get the winning run when he's the new guy on the team and his brother had to get benched.

This was the one thing that Jonathan could call his own and his "poor me" brother again had to make life about him. It's simply annoying and I thank Jonathan for being the greatest brother anyone can ask for because deep inside you just know he has to be in so much pain.

Sam is just annoying. I feel at times I can sort of get what he is saying but he goes a step to far where I roll my eyes and move forward.

Kyle... no idea how to feel about him or his relationship with Lana.

Lana and Lois friendship! here for it! I think they both gave each other the advice that both needed for their relationships.

Clark and Lois. The true loves are beautiful, I love how Lois was opened with him about not feeling like his priority even though that's selfish thinking yet she still got fed up with her father and defending Clark to him. And that dinner in the end.