View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 09:40 AM
Pempees
Elite Fan

I thought this was another great episode. Really enjoyed it.

I feel so bad for Jonathan, he is feeling so left out. I hope he doesn't became bitter and finds something that is just his. He is such a lovely boy though, so thoughtful the way he took care of his friend. The scene in the end where Jonathan pressed the alarm to get Clark there. It pretty much was what gave Superman the strength to overcome Killgrave. I am an absolute Jonathan fan now. Jordan should be taken down a notch.

I am so mad at Sam though, for telling the boys to not bother Clark. He really had no right to say to the twins what he did. It was uncalled for and placed them in danger. The twins aren't stupid, they would not call Clark to their aid for nothing.

What was that thing Morgan Edge found in the beginning??? But I guess we now know and how there are so many metas. Kryptonite is usually green right? So is that yellow something different?

I loved how we got to really see the family dynamics and Lois struggling with feeling like she is not important. The date in the barn was so cute though. i am in love with this version of Clark
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |