View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 06:42 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
They literally are pissed and think they were played like... how??? how???? the episode before the time jump barchie were completley ignored. im just lost. like out of ALL the riverdale episodes barchie were prominent in like 8 episodes total lol. like they get used and abused every time.
So very true. I don’t get it. I suppose they think they were teased when they were in high school but how? They were cheaters and nothing ever happened. Then the time jump happens and they use each other for sex. That’s it. The story showed them initially as cheaters who loved other people then as adults they were friends with benefits. Archie fell for and yearned to be with Veronica (once again) and the awkward hello between Betty and Jughead proves they’re not over either. The main ships of Varchie and Bughead were established and never going anywhere. Barchie story pre and post time jump is the definition of not going anywhere significant. I’m not sure how they had any hope based on what story on the screen we’ve watched unfold.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-21-2021 at 08:33 AM