View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 04:29 AM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

^ Hope so too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
One suggestion that we got from you guys is that you wanted a challenge that wasn't icons, so here it is

Challenge: Must have at least two different screencaps/photo

This is a thread where we create a graphic based on the theme, and have a challenge to see which one is the favorite. Depending on the amount of entries there's going to be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.

The Rules
  • In each challenge there will be instructions on what type of art, and specifics of the challenge. It can be images provided, o a theme, or a technique. So it may be "with the color blue", "with the following text..."
  • Text, brushes, and stock are allowed unless otherwise stated.
  • To submit your art, please PM the current moderator that is handling the challenge.
  • These challenges are to remain anonymous until the winner is announced.
  • Always read the rules set on the Theme's post to see any specifics
Challenge Rules
  • Make a wallpaper that must have at least two different screencaps/pictures (examples 1 ; 2)
  • The artwork you submit must be exactly one of the following 3 sizes in pixels 400x250, 800x500, or 1024x640 or 1920x1200.
  • You may use any texture, brush, text that you want.
  • Only 1 art per person.
  • To submit your graphic, PM it to me.
  • During a challenge round, please do not display your submitted art on your LiveJournal, tumblr or at FanForum. These challenges are to remain anonymous.
  • Voting is a must for participants. We'll only post results once all participants have voted.
  • If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask me either here or via PM
ENTRIES: 4

DEADLINE: March 23rd!
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote