View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 05:45 AM
WeBuiltThePyramids
Fan Forum Hero

Got home yesterday, from being away for work again. Being away for work messes with me psychologically, because everything is closed so I can't really go anywhere to get human interaction; I'm just sitting there alone for hours and hours on end. I asked my mother what time she was leaving for work tomorrow, because I'm starved for human interaction and she's one of the only people in my 'bubble'. She said 9am. I got up at 8am to spend some time with her before she left. I saw a note that she left at 7:30. And I've been so fragile mentally lately, and have had to deal with some stuff I never thought I'd have to deal with (which included me cutting someone out of my life permanently for the way they were dismissive of my mental health) and my folks are the only people I get to see in person on a regular basis, so that being taken away (with the work stuff) AND then trying to carve out time with them on the 2 days I'm home this week, only to have them just leave on me, it's sent me into another mental spiral and I just want to sleep for a month so I stop crying.