View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 11:00 AM
~drunkenscarredangel @-------
Passionate Fan

Cool! someone made a music thread, now I don't feel like such a jerk for suggesting it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Favourite songs...off the top of my head (okay and with help from the web page)

In the first season there were two songs I was absolutely in LOVE with:

"Easy tonight" by Five for fighting (My Blind date - Elliot and Cox working together)

"Hold on hope" by guided by voices (My Occurence, this is half the reason why I was crying so damn much)

Other songs....

"Tell her this" by del amitri "My sex buddy" at the end with J.D and Elliot - downloaded this!

"She says" Howie Day ("My New Old friend" playing when J.D takes care of Elliot) - downloaded this!

"Cindy" Tammany Hall NYC (played when J.D is running to Elliot in "My Lucky Night") I really want to find this song!

I better stop for now, or I'll have no more for this thread [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

This show has some of the best damn music I've heard [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

By the way, I downloaded "American Girl" and that Journey song too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]