View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 02:22 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidian star (View Post)
Okay
I don't get into info about shows and stuff that I am not gonna watch.

So what you been doing lately?
That's okay. I would hope that Superman & Lois might spur some renewed interest in Lois & Clark.

Nothing much, just waiting for the weather to get warmer. It's already getting warmer and the days are getting longer. This pandemic really put a damper on any plans I had for this year or last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoted Soul (View Post)
Legends of Tomorrow was also renewed for another season and the current season hasn't even started yet.

I did watch the show and the little special that aired afterwards. It was pretty good and had some gorgeous shots in it. It almost felt like a movie. There was also a line in the premiere that immediately reminded me of Lois & Clark.
Really? Are people even still watching Legends of Tomorrow? I gave up on the Arrowverse shows a long time ago.

I'm glad that Superman & Lois turned out so well. Yeah, the few clips I saw of it did have a very cinematic look about it. Which line reminded you of the old show?