View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 01:13 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That was a great scene with Colin and Andy, but I still feel that Colin should have apologized to Ephram for beating him up. He made his peace with Amy and Bright and they had enjoyed one last day together having fun, but I was disappointed when Colin went to see Andy that he barely spoke to Ephram. Ephram had befriended Colin (or Colin had befriended him) when Colin first went back to school and he didn't have his memory back, but then as Colin recovered his memory he tossed Ephram aside and treated him terribly, so I would have liked to have seen an apology out of Colin to end that perfect day for him. Oh well.
It would have been nice.

That said, I think that last scene between Colin and Ephram was very layered. I will always believe Colin was indirectly giving his blessing to Ephram for being with Amy in the future. I think that was going on big time so an apology might have been weird. But then again, it actually would have been nice seeing Colin apologize for beating him up at the same time Ephram was attempting to say he was sorry for what was going on with Amy. If you look at that scene and read the words and nonverbal communication, Ephram was slightly trying to apologize and Colin stopped him. There was a lot going on in that scene for sure. Colin apologizing to Ephram in a prior scene and then having the final scene remain the same would have worked though.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote