View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 07:00 AM
activia
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
For I won't get in a big discussion here, I'll say I will agree to disagree since we will never see eye to eye on it. Which is okay.

For ME it was very hypocritical. He's okay keeping secrets from people but has a issue when others do it to him. To me he wasn't giving advice, he was being high moral hypocritical. If he felt that strongly about it, he could've won Lana back right after that speech to Oliver and revealed his secret to Lana. So no. If you had already kept secrets and still continue to then you have no right to tell people what they should be doing which is why I loved when Oliver threw back at him that he was also keeping his secret from one of his best friends (Lois). Also during the "Arrow" episode, Lois/Oliver only had been on one date... who tells anyone their whole life story that early on. lol

Also, I agreed with Oliver calling Clark out on not doing anything since he was speaking for me as the viewer but as I mentioned, we will totally disagree. lol
I was just thankful for Oliver for saying what I was thinking...
He wasn't in a relationship with Lana at the time though?? I don't think he intended on getting back together with her...or much of anyone at that time. If he had said this during season 5, then I would agree with you. Also note that when Clark did decide to get Lana back in season 6...he was going to tell her his secret....because it didn't work. I really think that conversation with Oliver was more of Clark's woes of what he went through with Lana and didn't want another person to suffer like he did.

I agree when he called him out in Season 6, but you think he should have called him out in 9x02 when Clark had dedicated his entire life almost to it at that point?

Last edited by activia; 02-22-2021 at 07:36 AM