View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 03:25 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

I really loved the episode. One of the most exciting ones in a really long time! What I enjoyed most was Liz not being in it again. Please keep it that way. It would be fantastic!

Quote:
I loved that Park said that Liz isn't an agent anymore! She is the most cleared eyed when it comes to Liz.
I so loved that one, too. Finally her speaking up because honestly, she was completely right.

Quote:
I thought it was an ok eppy, the case didn't really interest me. It does seem to point to Red as being the spy considering his fingerprint opened the file and also the end scene to with that meeting between Red and the Russian. Will Cooper tell Red he's opened the file...
Red got that file for himself, so who else's finger would have opened it if not Reds? I never expected anything else...

But man, what has Liz done... Now Cooper is in danger. I doubt that Red will kill him. I really don't see that happening but if Red doesn't others will come. And that's even more dangerous IMO.

And Easter, to give Red all the fault is nonesense, too.

Besides, Marilyn never said that Red would kill Liz but the other way around. She just said that he should stop protecting her like he does because after all the betrayal that doesn't make any sense anymore if there isn't a super good reason.

Quote:
First of all, very exciting episode...I really enjoyed it. Most time I thought "NO" - that storyline would not work if Liz was willing to kill 200 innocent people- nobody gets that evil so fast. So I hoped there is more to the story- and because I don't hate her- I was pleasantly surprised. Especially because everyone was complaining about her lack of ability as an FBI agent- and now, she is quite smart.
And still she accepted the possibility of it going all wrong and two airplanes crashing in the end That makes her super smart... Sorry, but that's the truth as well. She isn't the good guy here and she actually isn't a criminal mastermind. She's a profiler and she should stick to her roots.

Besides, we still don't know if Red is N13 We should keep it that way. Everything is point there but we know this show.

Oh, yeah, I'm glad that again it was made clear that Red isn't her father... Man, now everybody hopefully will get it.