View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 07:39 AM
Fangirl49
Elite Fan

I never believed liz was going to blow up the plane. I figured a catch was coming somewhere. I just couldn’t figure out what. But if her plan hadn’t worked!

I never once thought liz wasn’t a capable FBI agent. She has always done her job well. I have been frustrated by her lack of profiling skills regarding Red. And I’ve felt like all her character development has been destroyed to put her against red. Maybe because this is a Liz I never wanted to see.

What bothers me is red is the master criminal and strategist. Now liz is suddenly his equal in that area? No. Not buying it.

But that doesn’t mean I didn’t think her his equal as far as her life and her choices. Everyone has their strengths. I just don’t want or beleive liz to be a criminal mastermind.

Maybe if I had realized this was the story line we were going to get from the beginning it wouldn’t bother me so much. The angst from season 1-3 was perfect snd made me love them. Maybe if I had always hated either liz or red, this would be okay.

My blacklist story was always red and Liz working together to reveal who killed reds family. Them being equal as partners. But not this.

And yeah I love red. And Liz has put him in an impossible situation regarding Cooper. And I gotta admit if red has to kill cooper that may be it on me watching the show. I hope the writers don’t go that direction. I really do. That would be too much for me. And yes I beleive it would be a step too far for red to go. That would mess it up for me.

And honestly how could the show be enjoyed of that happens. Liz would have caused red to kill cooper. A point of no return for both characters.

I do think the writers want us to hate red. I think that is their point. And I hate having a show that just pitted the two stars against each other. I never wanted a winner and a loser out of Red and Liz. They deserve better than this. I just wanted them working together. And I never wanted the task force to be used and abused like this and manipulated by Liz. And now I’m scared this is the show until the series finale and Liz will kill red and then she regrets it or she just doesn’t care.

And I’m just gonna say I’m tired of red right now too. I don’t know what the big grand reason is to protect Liz. But he needs to forget it and stand up. It better be a heck of a reason. But I’m tired of him being like this over liz.

And now I’ve been ranting about this show all morning. That’s how tired I am.

I loved red and Dembe looking at the magazine. Made me laugh at them. I also loved the opening with red Dembe and cooper

I was glad of park statement about liz and to see her flashback to red cleaning up the murder

Last edited by Fangirl49; 02-20-2021 at 08:43 AM