View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 07:09 AM
Pempees
Elite Fan

I thought this would be a good place to lay down my thoughts.

So I finished the Crisis crossover (and Arrow as a series), and I just feel a bit dumbfounded. I felt like the whole thing was just superbly confusing and a bit too complex. Like yeah, I know it was about these shows and the characters, but I just feel it was silly. The faith of the entire multiverse is at stake, but then they only bring these few heroes to fight it. Like the Monitor had the all of multiverse to choose his heroes from, so why didn't he bring in all of them? Seems like that would be the smart thing to do when there are such high stakes. In the couple first episodes I just laughed out loud, because it was so cheesy and predictable.

I do like that this event brought Kara, Clark, Lois etc. to the same Earth as the other heroes. Might be getting more visits in other shows with this. I hope we do, since I would love to see Clark and Lois bond with the others. Having dinners with Barry and Iris

So all in all, definitely the worst crossover event, and I usually love them. I think they were just in over their heads with the storyline, and it felt shallow and lacking.
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |