View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 12:53 PM
ice choco
Graphics Team

Gosh I finally got around to watching the episode, cuz I missed it when it aired.

Firstly, WHO would ever go down into a creepy basement?! I’d be scared out of my mind. Even being with someone .. and then Nancy went alone and I was like noooooo.

I LOVED the George/Nick scene(s)!! Please dear lord let them stay together and be endgame. I just love it so much!!! And he said ILY awwwwwwww I loved how she asked if she was really that good in bed though

LMAOOOOO I thought it was so funny when Nancy was on speaker and talking about all the Aglaeca stuff and then Ace hung up on her

Okay... I legit always think they’re finally going to get rid of the Aglaeca and everything will be fine, but then things go wrong and she’s still around. Pls when are they gonna get out of this never-ending death day??

I get why Bess didn’t go have dinner with Lisbeth and her parents, but can’t she at least text Lisbeth and tell her she’s sorry and she couldn’t make it or something???? Don’t leave Lisbeth high and dry like that they’re cute as a relationship and I don’t want them to break up

Also I feel bad for Agnes and Odette.. but damn Odette is mad now. And she needs to go. Or at least be at peace somehow.
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote