View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 11:32 AM
Aaron2005
Addicted Fan

I didn't like this true/false format for the trivia challenge. I wish they'd go back to how they used to do it where TJ ask them a question and they just have to answer it. Those were the best ones IMO. No multiple choice. No true/false. Plus it was rushed and we didn't even get to hear what all the questions were. Just a montage or people giving their answer and TJ saying whether or not it's correct. Happy with Darrell/Amber B winning though. A lifetime supply of burger king whoppers? Not what I expected but whatever lol. I thought they'd do like last season wheree the winners got back to the house and got to eat a big burger king dinner or something lol

People are still playing this game as if it's a regular season and going into an elimination isn't required. I agreed with what Leroy said at the deliberation

Happy Kaycee won the elimination and sent Toxic T home. What is it with all of Cory's partners going home though lol. He's been through more partners than anyone else there. Amber M should be nervous lol

3 girls have skulls and 6 of them don't. Nany's my #1 girls so hopefully she'll go in and get hers next time

Current Teams after tonight's episode

Cory/Amber M
CT/Big T
Lolo/Nam
Aneesa/Fessy
Darrell/Amber B
Devin/Gabby
Kyle/Kam

Leroy/Kaycee
Nany/Josh