View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 08:19 PM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

Some initial thoughts:

Quote:
- This was probably my least favorite of the season so far (and actually in a long time). I will have to watch it over again to see if I still feel the same way afterwards. It felt like a filler episode...but we'll see how I feel after I rewatch it (maybe tomorrow). The ending sequence was awesome though!

- The Ace/Ryan/Carson stuff was pure gold. I loved them all on their crazy road trip. I also loved how Ace was kinda like Carson/Ryan's counselor in a way. That was really cute! Also, loved Ace taking care of his future father-in-law Carson by checking up on him all the time!

- Appreciated learning more about the Aglaeca and loved watching the Queen make utter fools of The Drew Crew.

- Loved the Nick/George storyline! He said "I love you" and I love that he said it because he felt like it and didn't pressure George to say it back until she was ready. If you love someone...you should say it...especially since they might not have any time left.

- Also loved the scenes with George and her sister.

- Lisbeth! I knew we'd see her again and I called Bess basically breaking up with her to protect her. I'm guessing when they finally beat the Aglaeca that might change...but we'll see. It might be too late...especially since the actress isn't a series regular.

- Also...THE QUEEN AGLAECA is a MERMAID!

- When Nick told Nancy "YOU NEVER ASKED"...I was like OH SNAP! Nancy never cared about learning more about Nick when they were together. And now Nick has moved on and is in a healthy, equal relationship with George. Those feelings of inadequacy are going to keep pushing their way to the surface. I can see why Nancy ends up swimming with The Fish. No strings attached? Yeah...I'm sure THAT'S gonna end up being a healthy relationship!

- There were some Ace/Nancy crumbs like when he hung up on her and when they both carried the Dybbuk box together. And the shot when he was looking at her intently at the beginning. Also, him helping Ryan and Carson just proves how awesome they will be together...but first...Nancy is headed for a breakdown and Ace is headed for more character growth...but out of all that...they will be an amazing couple!

- Finally, why would you go own into a creepy basement? EVER.