View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 10:52 AM
Elektra
Total Fan

After watching this episode, I have some more theories:

1) When Norm said "She" is in his head, what if he WASN'T talking about Wanda, but about someone else? (Especially if the Agnes = Agatha Harkness theory is true).

I don't think Wanda is the one who started this, but I think she's the one controlling a good portion of it (but maybe not the people?).

2) I don't think Wanda is the one who brought back X-Men!Pietro. I do wonder, though, if it was Billy who did it.

In the comics, Billy has similar powers to Wanda.

Notice that Wanda didn't tell Billy and Tommy that Pietro was dead. Instead, she said that he was "far away" and she missed him.

What if Billy misunderstood, and thought Pietro was just on a trip somewhere and wanted to bring him back to make his mom happy, but didn't realize he grabbed Pietro from the wrong Universe.

3) I still think Wanda was able to find Vision's subconscious floating around in the CMBR, but I guess it's confirmed now that she DID reanimate his body.

Aside from that -- notice how the director immediately accused Wanda of using Vision as a weapon, but totally glossed over what SWORD was doing with his body? So... what was SWORD doing to Vision's body? It certainly didn't look like they were letting him rest in peace there.

What if Wanda knew what they were doing, and that's why she stole the body? She was honouring Vision's wishes.