View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 05:20 PM
Artemis
Moderator Manager

efkfj;[poi 8yut7f5riofjevewikjf;esz3aazsxe cdtrfvgybhunjikml,o.;8uj45e pXZgfxc v frte gvfdhbtyngvb kjnme, cxhjikluoiiojfoejfenfciuojkre8iujck54
3fooipfje
x rkjf euofrec.x90o p/;plkojinhbygefioju;perf9iufgvekijfc;ei

]I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH. (I momentarily broke my keyboard)

*cough* ANYWAYS.

PARALLELS! Chimney and the pregnant woman, Athena and her woman. THE THEME IS FEAR! And I love the "push" back and forth. THE DIRECTING IS SO GOOD.

Chimney is going to be AMAZING. He is amazing. And Buck has so much faith in him. And Maddie, when she saw him. ANd his tears. I teared. And his face when he saw her beautiful belly. Showed us how long he's been away.

Athena being the badass queen that she is.

BOBBY AND ATHENA HAVE MY HEART.

May. She messed up. First day and it's her mom. Maddie had to send her to time out. I love Maddie as big sis. And then Athena was pushing it hard for her to quit. But that's not the daughter you raised. No, ma'am. Everything that happened with her parents individually...that's why she wants to help and be the voice people can trust. GET IT, GIRL!

CARLA RETURNED! Yes, there is a string of fate connecting her and Christopher. ADORABLE! And he got braces! And her storytelling put Eddie to sleep, too.

So glad we're not having a love interest with Buck. They had me for a bit in the premiere. THERAPY IS NEEDED. But that cliffhanger has me on edge. IT COULD BE ABOUT ANYTHING. please come out as bi. please stop teasing.

Michael and David! Happy to see him make an appearance. And the clothes off, shower fits so much since he works in the ER.

HEN/KAREN + NIA! BABY GIRL SO PRECIOUS. Talking and walking and giving Hen her uniform FOR LUCK. And Hen in class.

THIS EPISODE WAS SO GOOD. IT ENDED AND I SQUEALED IN HAPPINESS. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!