View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 11:31 AM
podmom
Elite Fan

just spent a lot of time searching Google..... I searched pg after pg and did see lots of articles about Native Americans and some Canada tribes protesting the pipeline and a few new ones where the Native Americans support this move by Biden but I couldn't find a single article ...not even that letter I posted. Got me interested to have a little experiment about the Google algorithms. I've read a lot about that recently and a few years ago an in depth really scary article about that in The Atlantic magazine which is a very left wing magazine BTW just so you know I really like to get all points of view . So it was good for me to be reminded how deeply upset many Native Americans were/are upset about this issue so thanks Ekua for setting me on this search

Anyway so I used duckduckgo for the first time to see if I got any different results. On pg one there were some of the same articles I read on Google but also on pg one was this article https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-xl-pipeline-/

Washington Times is more conservative then NYTs but it is one of the top few papers in the country. Not represented one time on Google come to think of it neither was The Wall Street Journal which I would imagine have written something on this issue over these many years. I'm sure you have a point of view on Big Tech Ekua at this moment in time Big tech seems to support left agenda but I think everyone should be concerned to have so much power in so few peoples hands.

SO I need to pack up and leave and I'm tired of all this reality