View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 05:44 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

✨GIVEAWAY!✨
I teamed up with @qvc & @dayspringcards to help bring you a little extra joy this New Year with a chance to win a prize pack of amazing DaySpring prizes, including a set of joyful + confident candles, our 100 Days of Joy & Strength devotional book and my (in)courage Devotional Bible!
You could be one of three lucky winners!
Learn how to enter below! Good luck!

TO ENTER:
✨Follow @qvc, @candacecbure & @dayspringcards on Instagram [you must be following ALL three accounts for your entry to be valid!]
✨Head to @qvc’s Instagram & follow ALL of the rules listed below this photo on THEIR feed in order to enter by 1/17 at 11:59pm ET! [entries must be left on @qvc's giveaway post on their Instagram feed for your entry to be valid!]
✨Sweeps ends at 11:59pm ET on 1/17. Three winners will be selected and notified via Instagram Direct Message from @QVC! No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be 18+. US residents only. For full rules, tap the link in our bio or head over to the link in @QVC’s bio!
Don’t forget to tag your #BFFs below to remind them to share how they find their joy & enter our giveaway this weekend! #giveaway #sweepstakes #sweeps #dayspring #devotional #faith #love #joy #createyourjoy #entertowin #win #loveqvc