View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 02:25 AM
lubyfan_05
New Fan

Hi everybody! I'm Josephine from Germany and I'm new here! I think this forum here is really fantastic; especially I enjoy those Luby pics of the day - a great idea! Actually I became a Luby-fan just in the last year, what isn't a long time, i know. But I've been starting to watch ER regularly in 2002 (it was mid-s8 here in Germany and it was right after the breakup of Luby I). That's why I had no idea of Luby I and worst of all: the first ER-relationship I got confronted with was Carby, although my favorite characters from the very beginnning were Luka and Abby. Two years ago we had s10 time in Germany and so: Samka. Still was clueless 'bout Luby. But then: Last year: Every day they repeated old ER, s1 - s8. For me that was the chance to get behind everything and everyone and Luby I, of course! So since last year I'm totally fond of Luby! They really are a great couple! When I heard of Luby II and the great s12 in the web I thought that that's just great! I tried to watch all the clips, although I have no highspeed internet and it takes me hours to download even short clips. But: It's worth!!! Here in Germany we had to wait for s11 'til the beginning of this year and so I didn't expect them to air s12 in 2006. But they did something incredible: Right by the end of s11 some weeks ago they've been airing s12, two episodes each week. So we get the complete season in a very short time. It's just a little problematic in those WorldCup days we're having at the moment: Tonight there is ER AND the Mastermatch Brazil vs. Croatia; I'm going to tape ER and watch the game live. I hope Croatia won't lose too high! But I expect the two of them to reach the next round!