View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 01:11 PM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Since this is a a new thread. My story, The Story of My Life, it's link to the story on Roswell Fanatics...

The Story of My Life (CC, Mature) - Chapter 24 - 12/22/2020 - Roswell Fanatics

Going on a short hiatus until after Christmas. I will be back with a chapter or two before the end of the year. As the quest to get Max free encounter some bumps, and next generation Zack and Olivia have to deal with learning to understand and trust each other. And lots of juicy stuff to come...

And some unique twists to come in the New Year. It's going to be a very long one...

And for anyone who has not read any of my stories, and have any interest. Here is the link to a page, that has all the links to my prior stories under my Roswell Fanatics ID: Parker1947

My Stories by Parker1947 - As of - 10/31/2020 - Roswell Fanatics

All the links to the stories are there, although they are all in the CC portion of the site, as they all deal with some sort of canon that the show gives us. With some changes here and there, and Isabel and Kyle are usually paired in my stories.

And currently working on a new story that has caught my imagination over the last week. I see the story, so we shall see where it leads us, and how I get the happy ending for Max and Liz which will be interesting given the perimeters I have set up. Although very doable.

I find angst makes me more interested in the story. Compared to my other story, Baby It's You. Which is more positive for Max and Liz, and I need a break from it.

The quirks of writing...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Jasper1975 is offline   Reply With Quote