View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 07:46 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Thanks for the article, Donna.

Quote:
As I left work for the start of the winter hiatus, I grabbed this photo from the parking lot of our stages at Silvercup Studios in Long Island City. It’s a view rarely seen as it does not highlight the shows and films we make.

For a beat I was the only one in the lot and the moment of tranquility led to reflection. The reality of the darker winter days in New York covered with snow and exhaust from the 59th street bridge is evident, but inside those walls and lights we make magic happen. We bring stories to life. We make entertainment.

With so many people effected by this pandemic, I know we are lucky to be back at work doing what we love as filmmakers. I always said filmmaking is a team sport and the team on the show #prodigalson succeeded in the face of adversity.

I’m proud, humbled, and honored to work with everyone on this show. Filmmaking on any day means long hours and hard work, and when you add the pandemic it makes it exhausting. The herculean effort that our Cast, Crew, Writers, EP’s, Vendors, Studios, Nurses, and more put forth is to be applauded. I’m filled with emotion to have witnessed what we have all accomplished this year.

I hope 2021 brings us into a brighter future and I look forward to returning to the filmmaking that I love. Wishing everyone in the Prodigal Son Family Happy Holidays and a Healthy, Safe, and Happy New Year. I look forward to making more magic with this Family and Team in 2021. Thank you 🙏

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote