View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 08:38 PM
Librarianx01
Dedicated Fan

Everwood, it's complicated in this revival,man......... If we go by the TV show, Harold Abbott in 2020 would be 68. But if we place Edna at, say, Debra Mooney's real age she's only 73. That's a 5 year difference

I can't believe how young she was on Everwood, though. But that's the brilliance of acting, right

I honestly don't think Bright and Hannah would end up together in the end. I think Amy and Ephram would/get married/have kids. But I think Hannah is in a relationship with Bright for a bit of time just to realize her worth and her importance. I could picture her being a youth leader in a church, which just does not suit Bright at all no matter how much they tried on the show to make us ship them... I think if Hannah had loosened up a bit in season 4 (not to the extreme Party Girl phase, but more conversational, more doing things other than introverting and hanging out at home --- to add, there's nothing wrong with that but she was too much of it to the point where she had zero personality), I think she and Bright would be a better match. She wasn't right for Bright or Topher but it doesn't mean she has to be alone. I could imagine Bright with someone who likes to cook, but could handle a beer or two

Like I could imagine Hannah and Bright still together at Amy and Ephram's wedding, but breaking it off very quickly after that