View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 04:20 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarianx01 (View Post)
Wow, Debra Mooney was only 55 on Everwood? I thought about placing Edna in our revival at Debra's actual age but then realized it didn't make sense with Harold/Rose/Andy
When you posted earlier, I decided to look up the ages of the actors, and I was shocked when I saw how old Debra Mooney was. I thought that she was a lot older.

Quote:
I like to imagine Hannah would get less annoying as she grew up/went to college/experienced the world. She still might be introverted, prefer books to parties, but she also could be less stringent in her views and ideals.
I could see that happening too. I still wouldn't want her married to Bright though!

Quote:
I would like to think if Everwood did a short season 5/revival like that, Berlanti would not make it as dramatic! I suspect we'd see the opening like usual with Harold and Andy parking near each other and going into their offices and maybe Amy running behind them to signify her new role as doctor too (and running late because of the kids or something). It could be a holiday special of some sort (aka Christmas/Chanukah/New Years/reunion/birthday who knows) so that Delia could come back to town (she seems more like a Denver city girl to me ) and Bright (aka Chris Pratt) could make an appearance via FaceTime with his family. Although I'm sure CP is grateful for what the show did for him, he has a busy schedule and I suspect thats the way to "bring Bright back" without having to have Chris really tangle his movie schedule around too much. It'd be neat if they referenced some old patients Dr. Brown and Dr. Abbott had to remember the show Maybe Edna has passed and thats why they're all getting together
I love this idea and it really could work.

Quote:
The show ended beautifully (albeit rushed - #poorStephanie) with an opportunity if the network/Berlanti/the cast ever wanted to do a reunion/show/movie, it would be possible.
The impression I had from the scene where Amy went to talk to Stephanie about Ephram was that although Stephanie liked Ephram, if him and Amy got back together, she wouldn't have been too upset. I just re-watched the Bright and Ephram "You danced with the Devil last night. It fogged your brain, clogged your drain" scene and it was so hilarious, but it also showed how much Ephram still loved Amy and he was still concerned about her. We hardly got to know Stephanie, but Bright had a point that Stephanie brought no drama to the table, as he had witnessed all the drama with Madison and with Amy, so in his dim-witted way he was just trying to look out for Ephram. For a second there I was worried that Ephram was going to take Bright's misguided advice, but obviously he didn't. That scene was also good because it showed how close Bright and Ephram had become.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote