View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 09:14 AM
Librarianx01
Dedicated Fan

Wow, Debra Mooney was only 55 on Everwood? I thought about placing Edna in our revival at Debra's actual age but then realized it didn't make sense with Harold/Rose/Andy

She was great in that clip; thanks for sharing

I like to imagine Hannah would get less annoying as she grew up/went to college/experienced the world. She still might be introverted, prefer books to parties, but she also could be less stringent in her views and ideals.

Michelle, I liked the VM movie and the show, though I agree I didn't like the end. I won't rewatch it/haven't seen it since I saw it a year or two ago.

I would like to think if Everwood did a short season 5/revival like that, Berlanti would not make it as dramatic! I suspect we'd see the opening like usual with Harold and Andy parking near each other and going into their offices and maybe Amy running behind them to signify her new role as doctor too (and running late because of the kids or something). It could be a holiday special of some sort (aka Christmas/Chanukah/New Years/reunion/birthday who knows) so that Delia could come back to town (she seems more like a Denver city girl to me ) and Bright (aka Chris Pratt) could make an appearance via FaceTime with his family. Although I'm sure CP is grateful for what the show did for him, he has a busy schedule and I suspect thats the way to "bring Bright back" without having to have Chris really tangle his movie schedule around too much. It'd be neat if they referenced some old patients Dr. Brown and Dr. Abbott had to remember the show Maybe Edna has passed and thats why they're all getting together

The show ended beautifully (albeit rushed - #poorStephanie) with an opportunity if the network/Berlanti/the cast ever wanted to do a reunion/show/movie, it would be possible.