Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
They would both go there together.
Definitely.

Quote:
She was a real witch. No one in the family liked her. We were so relieved when they got divorced. He moved on and met a really wonderful woman several years later.
That's great!

Quote:
I completely understand. Oh okay, so they were very young. It makes sense in their defense a little bit why the move would be way easier on them. You were slightly older, so of course you would have a more difficult time. Do your sisters both still live in NJ and close to each other?
My sisters both still live in New Jersey and they're about an hour from each other. I think they see each other several times a year. My sister Joan is a Biden supporter and my sister Carol is a Trump supporter, so they clashed a few times. Joan said her husband and her son voted for Trump, but like me, she can't stand Trump. My sister Joan feels that Carol became a Trump supporter because her husband is. My parents were pretty Conservative, but I can't see either one of them supporting Trump. My father in particular would be repulsed by his crude and vile language and his manner of speaking to people.

Do you remember the New York Giants coach Bill Parcells Michelle? One time, my father and I were watching a Giants game back in the 1980's and they lost, and Parcells went on a tear, cursing and throwing things around, and I remember how appalled my father was that he would act like that, so I couldn't see him supporting Trump at all.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote