View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Miss_Priss
Dedicated Fan

I don't know why, but there is something about this show that I really like. Some of the actors are horrible (mostly the little secondary characters. The short haired friend of Kai seriously irked my nerves. And WHERE have I seen her other friend before?) I really think it's Laci that makes the show worth watching for me.

I always have such a weakness for bad boys with a heart of gold on my TV shows and Bailey seems to be fitting the bill pretty well so far. I'm looking forward to what seems to be a 'shipping opportunity with him and Laci. Dawn annoys me, but if this is going to be a love triangle-that could spice things up. I really love Shoe so far and Kai is probably my favorite of the three Wavesync girls. Justin kind of bores me at this point, but I think there is some definite storyline opportunites there.

Right now I'm kind of underwhelmed with the storlines, but I'm looking forward to next week with the competition and everything. I think it may take a while for the show to really find it's groove, but I think it can.

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."-Charlie McCarthy

*'Ships I Sail*
Spike/Buffy, Seth/Summer, Veronica/Logan, Draco/Ginny
Miss_Priss is offline   Reply With Quote