View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 08:24 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I like Sarah and John B, but I can't say I ship them yet
Me too. Although I probably do already mildly ship them, lol.

The good thing with this show and the pairing is the plot/circumstances are set up where romance is way secondary. In other words, it seems impossible any triangle would ever develop with them. Kiara was slightly involved in a "triangle" with them due to her frosty history with Sarah (but they worked it out) and the grayness of John B and Kiara but now that's gone. So John B and Sarah are in the clear of any other combination within the group. I like this fact. The mystery/action rules the show so hopefully nothing stupid happens to them. If they go any future triangle it will be Pope/Kiara/JJ. I actually would love to see JJ/Kiara explored but don't want Pope's heart broken. I mentioned up thread I would like a scenario of finding out Kiara and Pope tried romance but realized they were way better off as friends and both are fine with this. THEN JJ/Kiara can be explored. Given what JJ did, going to jail for Pope, are we expected he'd ever screw him over and steal Kiara away? That's never happening. So a pretty clean break up between Kiara/Pope would have to materialize in order to get to JJ/Kiara.