View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 10:08 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

YES, YES, YES!!! Katarina is dead and I'm soooo relieved that Red shot that bi***! About time.

Marilyn, I as well wished that Dembe shot Liz! Damn, this drama would finally have been over... She is so nuts, really.

You know, that moment when Red was so cold at Liz and she was begging him not to kill his mother and playing the 'relationship' card I wish he had told her that there was nothing left. I so wished for that but it didn't happen. He told Dembe that he had lost her and he knows and he very well knows that she was again trying to play and manipulate him there.

I as well think think Liz is the archive. It was my thought right away when Dom told Red he and Katarina had it... Maybe it has something to do with what Liz remembers. Maybe she has somehow memorized it or so. That would explain the memory manipulations and so on.

I can't believe that Red was protecting Katarina the whole time and that she stabbed him in the back

Ressler is definitely right next to Liz on the list of people I would want to see dead. Sorry, but every tiny little part of sympathy I had for him is gone since he told Red that it's his fault Dom died Yeah, because Red abducted him twice and almost killed him He wasn't in a coma because of Red.

Besides, I think all on the task force should finally open their eyes and get rid of their pinky glasses when it comes to Liz. She is a criminal, not an agent anymore. What kind of agent would that be.

But Dom I still can't believe it and I'm really sad about his death.