View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 09:51 AM
Fangirl49
Elite Fan

Dom said that both Katarina and Reddington had the archive. That makes me think it’s probably going to be liz. I hated the way Katarina manipulated Dom. It was so hard because she didn’t care about him at all.

So red was protecting Katarina this whole time. So she really stabbed him in the back. I get that she was tired of running but she lost faith in red.

Red was so cold when Liz was begging him not to kill her mother. I’m glad he didn’t fall for her fakeness. He just looked at her. I’m sure he was thinking that she never wanted him. Never trusted him.

Don’t beleive red is n13. We know red and Ilya were childhood friends. We know Katarina and Ilya were childhood friends. I think they all grew up together and they all knew each other. And I think Katarina knew exactly who he was. I think she was lying to liz. And I loved how Dom told her she had the archive. She was lying the whole time.

I’m also glad that dembe didn’t betray red. I get that he couldn’t shoot liz but he didn’t let her go.

I hated to see Dom die. Poor red. And then resller chewed him out. Can’t stand Ressler.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 11-21-2020 at 10:07 AM