View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 09:07 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
when she tells you how she’ll change the world, believe her. ✊🏽🇺🇸 P.S. Divisive energy will be blocked & def ignored. And to be really transparent, I’m so glad a woman of color is in office because some of y’all don’t like us to take up space or be seen - anywhere. hiding & minimizing our face, our voice, and our contribution to arts, entertainment, politics, education, sports, tech, medicine, corporate America. today, TODAY represented something beautiful, new, & necessary. I don’t use my platform for performative politics, sisterhood, or activism. I choose to SHARE my platform as a small peek in my life, passions, to support youth in overlooked communities, and be a light. your political pov is not my business. If you’re not on that equity 🌊 - please find your peace. sincerely, Pri.💕

Quote:
The Point. my desire is to be authentic. to tell dope & complex stories centering girls of color. stories that respect & protect our culture. here’s one of the personal projects I’ve been working on since March. 💕✌🏽#2000s #ComingofAge

The Point x @boldhoneyinc
Written & Co-Created with @screenwriteher_