View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 12:27 AM
Sweetwater Gal
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Slayerfan714:
<STRONG>
Oh and yeah! CBG was baaaaack! Sweetwater Gal, I know you were happy with that!!! (wish I could have been dancing with Chris and Kris)</STRONG>
I'm psychic! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Either that or it just made sense that knowing ahead of time that BHall (whom I really truly believe now is a fan of CBG) was writing this episode, seeing that Kris L was returning, and knowing of future episodes... that a CBG/Joan scene would be witnessed by Adam!

Anyway... yes I am happy to see him, CBG... happy to see CBG in any form w/ or w/o Joan involved [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I love Adam! I know I have to get in line, but it's true... how could you not love Adam? When he went to go get Jane a drink and then lo and behold CBG showed up, I was screaming at the screen "No! Adam's going to see them! His heart is going to break again!"

I agree that CBG/Joan dance & Adam/Jane dance was different. I'm in love w/ Adam/Jane's dance. It was so sweet [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Seeing them laugh and smile and hug! W/ CBG/Joan's dance... okay, the shipper in me did gasp and could not stop smiling... but unlike the Adam/Jane kiss, I did not squeal in delight.

Kris Lemche is hot... And I also agree w/ another comment that Kris/Amber's chemistry is so natural. I too love the way that he looks at Amber. That's what keeps me as a UC shipper. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I know I'm going out of order but I'm still high on the ending of tonight's episode [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Adam's line about not having kissed many girls... that maybe he's kissed only one, the Adam/Jane shipper in me had my heart skipping at that and going "Awwww"

The Rebecca/Kevin thing was cute, but tonight it didn't interest me as much. Was all about the Joan storyline [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Grace was cool, as always [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] "What did you do to Rove?" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Then the whole one minute he was "all about you, now he's in love with you". Grace's radar is certainly on the mark! Did I mention that Grace's cool? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

What else [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh yes, the Will/Helen storyline. When Will started that speech at the end about how he had seen his life in review, how he had seen Helen & the kids and had seen them moving on w/ their lives if he had died... I had like this mad flash of John Ritter. It's weird but I'm sure that speech must have affected Jason somehow.

Poor Helen, she just wanted some alone time w/ her husband... but she got it. Though it resulted in them being "grounded" after Will's fist fight in the "Quiet Room" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'll probably have more to discuss but right now I really want to rewatch the last 15 minutes of the episode [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Joan of Arcadia
Thank you for the ripples.