View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 09:44 PM
ChelleBelle109
New Fan

hi,
okay, i dont want to say too much here because i just posted something that was kinda long for me on the Joan/Adam topic place. But, i just wanted to say that i agree with most of you on everything. I was really sad about how jane was treating adam throughout the ep and i was totally glad about the dance at the end. I love how they were dancing so close. They were so cute. Im completely smitten with Chris marquette. I just love him to death. I understand what everyone is saying about how they were glad that J/A are still staying friends for a while, but the shipper in me is just over that and wants them to be together. It was weird though, like some of u were saying, when she was dancing with Cute Boy God i kinda liked that. I was just thinking "wow he is cute, but wait, u have to stop cuz Adam is going to come." Then he did, and the look on his face was so terrible i almost wanted to cry.

just a quick note on some other people on the show, which i dont pay too close attention to because im mostly watching for Joan and Adam, but i thought some of the stuff with the parents was really funny. ok, well, im going to go because i said i wasnt going to write a lot and look what happened. ok, bye
michelle