View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 09:25 PM
ColorMist
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl:
<STRONG>Is it wrong that I 'shipped CBG and Joan for a tiny second while they were dancing? I was like..."aww, they're so cute...wait he's God. That's wrong!"</STRONG>
If it's wrong then I'm wrong with you. I knew that CuteBoy!God was going to show up, but I wasn't prepared for it to happen right then...when he asked her to dance my heart fluttered. I felt BAD for Adam because I knew he was going to see them together, and my heart was breaking for him...but at the same time when Joan was all, "Can I say no?" I was screaming at the t.v. "SAY YES SAY YES SAY YES DAMNIT!!!"

I liked how different their dance was from the one she danced with Adam. With Adam out on the sidewalk they were a lot closer, holding one another and laughing. Whereas CuteBoy!God and Joan kept their distance, and the dance was a little more awkward (especially on Joan's part).

Plus, you just KNEW that the reason God asked her to dance was for the express purpose of Adam seeing them and getting jealous. Very sneaky. So that thought was with me the entire time while watching them.

AT and KL have a very natural chemistry -- it's something about the way he talks to her and looks at her (especially in today's dance).

It used to bother me: "Wait a second, this is God! It's wrong!" But I keep in mind that it was in fact this version of God that told her that he looks like, talks like, acts like, someone who would make her comfortable. In a situation that's familiar to her.

Either the chemistry is just natural and impossible for AT and KL to turn off (like I said above) or whoever directs their scenes is actively encouraging it.

I don't mind either option [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] They're too fun to watch!

As a side-note, as cute as Joan/Adam are, for some reason I'm not huge-huge on them as a romantic couple. (I think I'm like one of the few who isn't really into them.) They do have their definite cute moments, and I did like their kiss...but I wouldn't be crushed if they stayed friends.
-[-*colormist*-]-