View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 06:27 PM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
...except for those sadly misguided, muddled, confused (brain-washed perhaps) ones who voted for trump. ugh.

if you're a woman, you have no business. at. all. voting for a sexist, misogynist pig like trump.
Dave, I know you’re very adamant about your hatred for Trump, but this truly offended me because, I’m finally going to admit to you, that I voted for Trump because I was NOT going to vote for Biden. It’s offensive, whether as a Trump supporter or not, but just as a WOMAN in general.

Now that the election is over, I hope we can stop with all the political talk and the condemnation of people who voted a certain way. If you truly feel that way about me, that I’m not a fashionable, misguided, muddled, confused, brain-washed woman, because I am not, I hope we can put our political differences aside and continue to post here as fellow Chris fans. I don’t care who supports who or who voted for who. I come here as an escape to get away from that kind of stuff, so again, I hope we can put this aside and move forward from here.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 11-07-2020 at 06:37 PM